Impressive Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Impressive Elements

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Egg? ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan

Zan

Dragon Egg? ~ Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Egg? ~   Dragon Egg? ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 am

I've been wondering, how do you find and hatch a dragon egg? One of my friends, AKA Draak said something about a Dragon Egg, and I quickly wanted to find out more. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Dragon Egg? ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Egg? ~   Dragon Egg? ~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Just a leeetle guess.

You have to kill a dragon to get an egg, and take care of it (not in stash).
For it not to be harmed, you need to be careful in fights, stay away from Snakes, birds ect.

In general, I wouldn't do much hunting with an egg on board.
Back to top Go down
StarSwift

StarSwift

Dragon Egg? ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Egg? ~   Dragon Egg? ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:19 pm

so they have dragon eggs? do they hatch and then u can have a baby dragon(as a pet??) affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxStarSwift101xX?feature=mhee&yt
Moonshaddow

Moonshaddow

Dragon Egg? ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Egg? ~   Dragon Egg? ~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:24 am

I knows about Dragon eggs 8D there an extremely rare item dropped from female dragons if your lucky. ((some might drop randomly on Easter day)) when you get an egg immediately put it in your stash and make Shure you don't have any weapons in the stash with it that will kill the egg. Also avoid other people with weapons, birds, snakes etc.. The egg will take about 3 weeks in rl time to hatch ((keep it protected that long)) then it will hatch into a baby dragon idk how long it takes to grow but will turn into a teenage dragon then adult dragon ^_^

when the game shut down a long time ago I was about ready to hatch a dagon egg ((it made me murder 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tables Evil or Very Mad )) nows I has to get one all over again XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Egg? ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Egg? ~   Dragon Egg? ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Egg? ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impressive Elements :: IE Technical Support :: Game Help-
Jump to: