Impressive Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Impressive Elements

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!

Go down 
+5
Derp*Wolf
Meadowstar
AmyWolfen
*Noru*
Jadewolf12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadewolf12

Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't know where the download page is for Impressive Elements! Please be kind and tell me what the website for the download page is called! Please! Smile
Back to top Go down
*Noru*

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:39 pm

They're working on getting it out, I hear.
Back to top Go down
AmyWolfen

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:56 pm

And I cannot enter on IE. It stays "Connecting..." for minutes. Pft... I desinstall IE now I got the wrong update.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Ok, I just recently signed up for these forums, hoping to download Impressive Elements, but when I came, I found it to be WIP... Soooo..... I'm not really all the more too sure on what to do now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Derp*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 am

I heard it will be out July 7th and I cannot wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Annagrace

Annagrace

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:40 pm

The NEW VERSION Is not out yet, But I heard that they are working on adding new stuff! Which makes me waiting too. But they will release it soon :3 silent
Back to top Go down
StarSwift

StarSwift

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 am

man i cant wait! i bet theres gonna be realy cool nw stuff! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxStarSwift101xX?feature=mhee&yt
thornclaw1019

thornclaw1019

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 pm

can someone please tell me how you get the pictures you have like a wolf or something?
Back to top Go down
StarSwift

StarSwift

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:31 pm

i herd that on Friday the game will come out Smile maybe thou, not promising, lol Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxStarSwift101xX?feature=mhee&yt
Moonshaddow

Moonshaddow

PostSubject: Re: Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!   Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:25 pm

ok its june now so COME OOOOOON DOWNLOAD!! XD
Back to top Go down

Please Help I need to know where the IE download page is! PLEASE HELP!
Page 1 of 1