Impressive Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Impressive Elements

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can You Give Me A Chance? ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan

Zan

Can You Give Me A Chance? ~ Empty
PostSubject: Can You Give Me A Chance? ~   Can You Give Me A Chance? ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Smile
So, I've been wondering, if I could be a Admin or a Moderator of the game, unless it has too much of those.
1. I Love Posting Stuff On Websites And Such
2. I Love People
3. I Love Helping People Out
4. I Would Gladly Help The Game To Be Safe
This is your choice to make, but, if you do accept me, it would be a real honor. If not, I understand perfectly. Thank you all that are reading this right now. I hope you reply soon! ~*~*~*~*
Back to top Go down
sorrli

PostSubject: Re: Can You Give Me A Chance? ~   Can You Give Me A Chance? ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Can You Give Me A Chance? ~   Can You Give Me A Chance? ~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Being an administrator/moderator takes a lot of work, Zan, and asking I guess would decrease your chances of being one.

The mods/admins today have earned their title.
Back to top Go down
Rina16000

PostSubject: Re: Can You Give Me A Chance? ~   Can You Give Me A Chance? ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Zaroque wrote:
Being an administrator/moderator takes a lot of work, Zan, and asking I guess would decrease your chances of being one.

The mods/admins today have earned their title.

zaroque has a good point it takes a lot of work to be admin/mod asking does indeed decrease chance, and you need to be very active and this takes a big responsibility
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Give Me A Chance? ~   Can You Give Me A Chance? ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can You Give Me A Chance? ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impressive Elements :: Discussion :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: