Impressive Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Impressive Elements

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarSwift

StarSwift

i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game. Empty
PostSubject: i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game.   i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:47 pm

dose any one know were the download is? i herd there done and people are playing, so pllz help me. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxStarSwift101xX?feature=mhee&yt
thornclaw1019

thornclaw1019

PostSubject: Re: i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game.   i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:17 pm

i heard the download is coming out this friday but im not sure so, just hope it is out on friday Smile oh yeah almost forgot! try not to spread rumor because then it will be crowded like feral heart! cat
Back to top Go down
StarSwift

StarSwift

PostSubject: Re: i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game.   i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 pm

omg i cant wait! i'v been waiting for ever to get back on ie Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxStarSwift101xX?feature=mhee&yt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game.   i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need help, can some one tell me how to get the game.
Page 1 of 1