Impressive Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Impressive Elements

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12

Go down 
+15
Ziran
ImpressiveLetters
Simba00
StarSwift
Rina16000
whitewolf223
FaylinnFarrah
AustinPuppyUSA
flyffyskyy
*Noru*
Jadewolf12
XXcandyXX
LaceyTheArchangel
Chany
Gem
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Gem
Admin
Admin
Gem

Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 Empty
PostSubject: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 pm

THIS IS THE NEW VERSION OF THE GAME!!

*****Make sure you delete your old IE.*****

Install to your C:\ drive, Program Files, Documents, or wherever your IT games work best.

By downloading this game, you agree to follow the rules and regulations this server has. Theft of anything for this game will get you in serious trouble. Do not steal models, textures, etc.

The staff hold the rights to ban or kick you for not following the rules. Keep this in mind.

*Impressive Elements has been pre scanned with AVG security software. This download contains no viruses, bugs, trojans, etc.

!!WARNING!!
People who are liable to seizures should not play IE due to flashing colors and sudden color changes. If you have seizures you download at your own Risk.

Another Warning
The map Tainted Forest contains graphic images, disturbing music, and symbolism. If you are a sensitive viewer who does not like creepy music, blood, spiders, do not go to Tainted Forest. You have been warned.

Do NOT give out the download link or YOU will be PUNISHED.

Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 Scaled.php?server=685&filename=downloadnk

If you have issues with the download seek help on the forum under Forum/Game support.
Back to top Go down
Chany

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Arrg....What is the download site? tell me please FAST please !!

tongue Tanks for you attention tongue
Back to top Go down
LaceyTheArchangel

LaceyTheArchangel

PostSubject: Re:Impressive Elements download   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:51 pm

I can't wait until this download is out! I uninstalled IE by accident off my computer so I really cant wait until this is out! Very Happy God Bless
lol!
Back to top Go down
XXcandyXX

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Where is the download?!??!?!? I want it... NOW Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
XXcandyXX

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Gem wrote:

Install to your C:\ drive, Program Files, Documents, or wherever your IT games work best.

By downloading this game, you agree to follow the rules and regulations this server has. Theft of anything for this game will get you in serious trouble. Do not steal models, textures, etc.

The staff hold the rights to ban or kick you for not following the rules. Keep this in mind.

*Impressive Elements has been pre scanned with AVG security software. This download contains no viruses, bugs, trojans, etc.

!!WARNING!!
People who are liable to seizures should not play IE due to flashing colors and sudden color changes. If you have seizures you download at your own Risk.

Another Warning
The map Tainted Forest contains graphic images, disturbing music, and symbolism. If you are a sensitive viewer who does not like creepy music, blood, spiders, do not go to Tainted Forest. You have been warned.

If you have issues with the download seek help on the forum under Forum/Game support.
Where IS the download???
Back to top Go down
LaceyTheArchangel

LaceyTheArchangel

PostSubject: Re:Impressive Elements download   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Be patient guys it is coming out soon. I think they are Currently updating now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jadewolf12

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Can you guys please tell me what the download page is? Neutral
Back to top Go down
*Noru*

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Jadewolf, this IS the download page. I know, I want IE, cause I'm new, and I can't wait for it!
Back to top Go down
flyffyskyy

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:05 pm

i need help downloading it im a newbie and i really want to download it!!! plz help me! Sad
Back to top Go down
AustinPuppyUSA

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Where is the download link? On the other site there was one for latest update and this looks exactly what was on the other site except without the link. Where is it?
Back to top Go down
FaylinnFarrah

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Ehm...Where IS the download?
Back to top Go down
whitewolf223

whitewolf223

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Can't wait for the new update, I know you guys who remember me miss me.
Back to top Go down
Rina16000

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Is the game out yet? I can't wait to play it :3
Back to top Go down
StarSwift

StarSwift

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:43 am

were is the download? pllz tell me bounce Question bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxStarSwift101xX?feature=mhee&yt
StarSwift

StarSwift

PostSubject: :?: i dont see the link, is it out yet? not to be rude... :!:    Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Gem wrote:

!!WARNING!!

Another Warning

Back to top Go down
Simba00

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Where is the download?
Gem wrote:

!!WARNING!!

Another Warning

Back to top Go down
StarSwift

StarSwift

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 am

Like a Star @ heaven guys it takes a long time making a game remember that, and i herd maybe this Friday or next week the game might come Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ImpressiveLetters

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:38 pm

It's February..... When am I gonna be able to download Impressive Elements? Mad

Back to top Go down
Ziran

PostSubject: The download   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Stop asking where the link is, They haven't updated it yet so the link IS NOT THERE! I'm getting annoyed seeing so many of these replies getting answered but no one paying the slightest bit of attention to them! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Moonshaddow

Moonshaddow

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Yays I thought this game was over since the last time they shut it down about a year ago ^_^
Back to top Go down
RussetWolf4132

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:08 pm

I just got an E-mail that the download is out... I looked and it not here.... IM SO CONFUSED!
Back to top Go down
Moonshaddow

Moonshaddow

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Merpy13

Merpy13

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Le excited!
Back to top Go down
xRubyx
Admin
Admin
xRubyx

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12   Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm honestly very surprised no one has figured this out yet, but.
IE has been dead for a long time now.
Not meaning that in a rude way, but just trying to clarify.
Now, ya'll can move on over to
http://www.impressiveelements.proboards.com/
because I decided to bring it back.
You're welcome.
Back to top Go down

Impressive Elements Download 4/5/12
Page 1 of 1